Tuesday, August 22, 2006

RIP

The car saga continues. I thought I'd use it the other day just to see if it would hold out for the short trip to work. I made it about 3-4 miles before the coolant was gone and then went a little further before I chickened out and parked it on the street. There it still rests. I just called a shop to sell it and they said (without even looking at it) that they would only give the value for scrap which is $150. That hurts. Apparently I have become quite attached to my car. It was fun to drive it those last few miles and reminded me of happier times. What's worse is that, with it, I am losing the best stereo I own right now (excluding the one my Dad is 'borrowing').

I guess there ends my first car experience. Hopefully it gets better from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home