Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Some things don't change

It appears that 'blogging' is much like other forms of communication for me. I mean this in that I always think about writing something but never seem to get around to it. This is much like thank you letters. I think I did write some once or twice when I was a kid. I hope people do know that I did think about writing to them and that I was also grateful for their gift. It appears that my absence started around the time that this photo was taken.


This was at the lab Christmas party. We ate at the Last Wine Bar in Norwich. The food was great and the whole meal was very enjoyable. The post meal activities were a lot of fun too and I probably don't need to say that they involved a rather large amount of alcohol!

This was a very good start to the festive period which involved two large family gatherings, one toddler, one baby, one wedding, one birthday (my last one in the twenties!), staying in four different abodes including one canal boat, one immigration package (arriving on birthday), some Morris dancers, snooker, loosing the ashes, the third longest tunnel in Britain, and of course copious amounts of food and drink! oh, and an extra 5lb!


1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 11, 04:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last one of the twenties? By my count you're at least 63.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home