Thursday, September 01, 2005

It’s funny how things work out

For many years I used to take the piss out of my brother for being a yankophile with his love of Rees cups, (American) Football and basketball etc. I think it all stemmed from him having an American friend who is now in the air force. I never had the urge to come to the states and in fact the first time I was sent here I was not all that happy about it. Strange that he is the one living with a girl and two cats in a flat on the south coast of England and I’m sitting here in Texas after another long day in the lab wondering over the prospect of living in this country for a significant part of the rest of my life.


He still asked me to bring Oreo cookies over with me last time I went home though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home