Sunday, January 21, 2007

At last

Today I went for a 'run'. I bought some new running shoes when I first got back to this country about four months ago. Today I actually used them. It was a some what pleasant experience in that it was a nice day out and it felt good to get some fresh air and see a bit of the local area. But, I felt that I looked like one of those 'older people' that you see running where the movement is a little slow and awkward and makes a louder noise than the younger light footed models. I was plodding. And now my legs hurt. I guess I'm not getting any younger...

2 Comments:

At Sun Jan 21, 11:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

belly reduction day 1?

 
At Mon Jan 22, 02:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wen to the gym a few days ago for the first time in about 6 weeks. I did a short weight circuit then ran a mile. It was the longest mile I've ever run.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home