Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Feeling my age

I have a habit of remembering songs from commercials/adverts and every now and again will sing one out loud. The other day whilst eating lunch with Miller, our lab technician, the word tasty was used. This prompted me to remember and 'sing' "tasty, tasty, very very tasty, their very tasty!". Miller had no idea what I was talking about. I said "It's from a commercial, for something like breakfast cereal I think, maybe you didn't have it in America". So, I 'googled' the phrase and found that it was indeed for a breakfast cereal, Kellogg's Bran Flakes from back in 1982. "Ah" said Miller, "I wouldn't know that one then". Of course, he wasn't even alive in 1982. In fact, he wasn't even a twinkle in his Daddy's eye!!

It's my 29 1/2 birthday next week.

1 Comments:

At Sun Jun 24, 04:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me about it,my 30th in less than 4 months! argh!!

RA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home