Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Whilst it is nice to get something in your mailbox, I am fed up with receiving all of those packages of money off coupons and adverts for cable TV that I don't need, supermarkets that I don't shop at, tires for the car I don't own, cosmetic surgery (for MY perfect body!?), etc etc. Already, by Wednesday of this week, I have received one from penny savers, shopwise, and savvyshoppers. So, this evening I have contacted all of them to be asked to be removed from their mailing lists. We'll see how long that takes. They told me it may take up to five or six weeks. I suspect they will hope that I will have forgotten by then.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jun 13, 07:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

here there's something called the mailing preference system and you can get your name taken off everyone's mailing lists. Or you could just try posting the stuff back to them with RETURN TO SENDER UNKNOWN ADDRESS in big letters.

Love

M

 
At Fri Aug 10, 03:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about all the emails that have a go at you for not staying in touch...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home