Sunday, February 17, 2008

50ft closer to the Ocean

Yesterday, I moved.

Next door!

Rebecca is coming in a couple of weeks so I moved into a bigger place that allows dogs (Macy, not Rebecca!). An apartment was available in the next building so, as usual, I took the path of least resistance (Evan would be impressed).

The good thing about moving next door is that it is more relaxed than moving further. This is also the bad thing because it is taking ages to finish off. I didn't pack like I normally would because 'it's only next door'. I keep thinking there will be just a couple more trips to get everything over. I finally gave up this afternoon and went surfing instead. I know, it's a hard life.

2 Comments:

At Tue Feb 19, 01:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm even more impressed with the gave-up-and-went-surfing part.

 
At Thu May 29, 06:14:00 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

You really need to update you blog REAL UNCLE Phil!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home