Thursday, July 31, 2008

Roundabouts

We used to have two roundabouts near our house. They have built three more on the same road. This is quite a problem because most people here have absolutely no idea how to use them. A number of times each week we witness near accidents. Today I was turning left from the minor road during quite heavy traffic and I knew that the people coming along the main road would not yield to me like they are supposed to. I didn't realise it would be so much fun though. My victim was a young guy in a BMW with dark windows and alloy wheels. I could see he was not going to stop so I slowed and let him get onto the roundabout and waited until he was a few inches in front of me and beeped my horn for ages. He about came out of his seat he jumped so much!

I chuckled to myself all the way home, much to my wife's amusement.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 31, 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Sandra said...

I haven't laughed like that in a long time!! Sounds like something I would do. Clay and Spencer say Howdy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home