Friday, May 05, 2006

Return of the funny pooer

After my previous comments on the subject, I thought I’d give you a little update. Recently, I have found the toilet seat covered with a little blanket of paper on a number of occasions. Not only that but whoever is doing this is now double layering with paper! I don’t know if this means that a different person is doing it or my poo schedule has just become more closely aligned with whoever has been doing it all along.

I found an interesting/funny letter on the subject of disease transmission via toilet seats. Bare in mind that the person who is doing this is working in a molecular biology building and is a man. To me that should mean that they should know better, or at least not give a damn! I would think that there are many more ‘nasty bugs’ on our keyboards, mouses, lab tools etc. Maybe I could search for the culprit by looking for who wears rubber gloves to type emails.

It wouldn’t bother me so much but the flushing system is pretty inefficient so it means that I have to flush more than once. Also it is rather hypocritical of the person who has used it to leave it behind. They presumably use this anal methodology because they don’t want their clean little bottie touching the toilet seat, but by leaving the evidence behind they are making the next person touch their bum cooties when removing the paper! What if the next patron was as compulsive about this? They’d probably have a fit. Perhaps I am going over the top now. It’s Friday, I should go for a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home