Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Breaking the seal

I did some of my favourite things today.

I went to rugby training with my old club, Norwich Crusaders . It was great to be able to wear my full length studs (cleats) and feel them actually going into the ground. Oh! That soft soft ground, I have missed it so. It was great to see all the boys again and I'm looking forward to a game on Saturday.

Connected to the above activity, I ran myself into the ground. I think I was running around as if I was as fit as I was last time I was playing with Crusaders. I am not that fit. My brain was trying to escape from my head at the end. Of course, I kept on running because that's just me. Not looking forward to the stiffness tomorrow.

And now, as they say, for the "piece de resistance"...

I broke the seal on a jar of marmite!

That is such a wonderful feeling. I spread it on a toasted crumpet (after some butter of course). This is also a treat I have not enjoyed for a while.

I also did my second day at work back in my old lab. Its good to be back, although a lot of the faces have changed. It's also nice to get my teeth into some work again after a few weeks off. Hopefully it will all come to something good.

I hope y'all had a good day, whatever you were doing and wherever you were doing it.

1 Comments:

At Wed Oct 18, 02:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was trying to explain marmite to Gina the other day, but I realizerd I have no idea what it is made from.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home