Thursday, June 01, 2006

Great but confusing deal

I few weeks ago I hired a car for the weekend for $10 a day. A great deal from Enterprise. Last weekend I hired another car of the same class for a couple of days and they charged me $25 a day. I thought that this was because last weekend was a holiday weekend and so the prices were probably higher. It turns out that I was wrong. If you hire a compact/economy car from Friday to Monday they charge you for four days at $10. That makes $40 for the rental. It turns out that if you hire the same car for two days they charge you $25 a day and thus $50 for the rental!!

It don't make no sense to me bubba.

Honestly, I'm not fixated by poo but I just found my birthday card from Rebecca and thought I'd show it to you because it is very funny. Click for a larger image.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 06, 12:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you still find the birthday card I gave you funny, it makes up a little bit for me not being there on your birthday!

 
At Tue Jun 06, 11:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home