Sunday, October 22, 2006

Dinner Ladies

The lovely ladies in the media kitchen in are some of the people I have missed the most whilst in the lab in Texas. The pictures here show what it is they do. They make all of our buffers, solutions, media (solid and liquid) and clean and sterilise all the equipment that we need throughout the day. It really makes life so much easier in the lab. The other thing that I missed was the fact that people in the lab actually share things so there is only one of everything. This was particularly great for me last week because it meant that I could get into experiments straight away. I only really put this here to make the guys back in Texas jealous!

Tips

Buffers, media etc

Glassware etc

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 24, 11:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE have RYLAND the GREAT so ha! The Young lab isn't jealous at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home