Sunday, October 22, 2006

An interesting day

Firstly, I walked into town to do a little shopping and to look around. Norwich mostly looks the same except the market has been refurbished and looks very good. There is also a brand new shopping centre which is really nice. Here, the first exciting thing happened - I saw a really short girl with short legs wearing, yep you guest it, low cut jeans and calf high boots! It was the perfect pixie/dwarf outfit. I think her boyfriend noticed that I was looking at her so I had to stop.

Next, I went and played rugby for the second team of my old club. They made me play second row and then this happened.


My face decided to get in an argument with a rugby boot and lost. A nice welcome back to English rugby!

Then, of course I went out with the rugby boys, got drunk (hmmm Abbot ale) and bought a kebab on the way home. I'm not really a fan of donner kebabs these days but I had to have one for old times sake. I bought the small one but it wasn't actually that small.

But I did enjoy eating it.


And, of course, I finished it all (after dropping most of it on the floor!)

All in all, a pretty classic day out!

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 24, 10:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salad chilli sauce?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home